Spendable Calories: 233
- 5 Tbsp oil divided
- 2 lime 3 Tbsp juice of (1 lime may be enough)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 hot pepper serrano or jalapeno, seeded, sliced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 carrot spiraled or grated
- 1.25 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4-5 oz ea
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- 12 wonton wrappers or pre-made crispy noodles
- 1/4 C cilantro torn
Grill chicken. Whisk together the oil, lime juice, sugar, sesame oil, hot pepper, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°. Cut won ton wrappers lengthwise, making strips. Arrange on a foil-lined baking sheet, and brush with 1 Tbsp of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 7 minutes or until crispy and golden. Set aside when done.
Chop chicken once cooked through. In a large bowl combine: romaine, carrots, and dressing; combine well. Add the chopped chicken and gently toss to coat. Plate salad, top with the sesame seeds, noodles, and cilantro before serving.
Sat Fat- 3
Net C- 20